Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring fever at our house.

Let's go fishing dad! At our house we are definitely ready to get outside and have some fun. It's been warming up here and we can't wait to get out and go camping and fishing. I love summertime the best. Parade's, carnivals, swimming, snow cones, fireworks, bbq's, corn on the cob..... I cant wait.
I also went to get my ultrasound done yesterday. I got to see and hear the heartbeat. I also had my Dr's appt. in the afternoon and got to here the heartbeat again. I was freaking out before being a worry wart, so now I am feeling better and am so grateful everything seems to be fine. It is always so amazing to see the baby via ultrasound. I saw two legs and two arms it was neat.

5 comments:

Baller family said...

I can't wait for spring and summer as well. Cute picture! Glad to hear all went well at your appointment and you were able to hear the heartbeat!

Tara Green said...

yay! im so excited for you. i love new babies and can't wait to meet the little one.

is this the new rod that jim keeps talking about?

House of Ham's said...

yea for the heartbeat! It really is the best sound in the world! I am a worrier too glad to hear i am not the only one who stresses about things like that! Hope you are feeling good! We should have a bbq with a bunch of us in the ward! That would be so fun to get all the kids together!

Laura said...

Hurray! I'm so glad everything is okay.

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

Hi Shanda! This is Julie Johnson. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I saw a link to your blog through Nicole Hamilton's blog, so I thought I'd check it out. Our little tykes will just be 3 months apart. How fun!