Friday, March 13, 2009

Silly

Ash has been saying some silly things lately. She was getting out of the truck on Tuesday and she kinda hit her bum and she yells out ouch my nuts. I'm like what did you just say? On Wednesday night my sister was watching my kids and she had told me Ash had been saying that all night. She has three boys so she was scared her boys had taught her that. I told her that she had been saying it before that, she was relieved. I think she heard it from pre-school. I don't think she heard it from dance being it's all girls haha.
Another thing she said that I thought was really cute was we were going down the freeway and on the other side of the freeway she seen an ambulance with its lights speeding by. She said look mom there's a hospital truck.

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

yeah she gave me a little shock :)

I didn't quite know how to deal with a little girl saying that. I am used to my boys saying it .

Laura said...

Hee hee hee! Are you sure she didn't learn it from James, because I've seen some of the things he writes on FB. :-)