Thursday, March 5, 2009

A little disapointed:(

Today I went to my Dr. Appointment. I thought I was going to be able to here the babies heartbeat. I guess the baby is too small and he couldn't hear it. I'm in my tenth week but he said by my 12th week for sure. I get to do an ultrasound in 2 weeks and have another Dr's. appointment. I'm just bummed a little because James came to hear the heartbeat and is hard for him arrange time to get off work to come. I just hope everthing is ok. It just makes me worried a little though:( Ive always heard the heartbeat right off with my other two. But I dont remeber what week I was in either. I'm very impaitient for stuff like this. I just wanted to here the heartbeat today. It makes it so real when you here it. What week did all you moms out there find your babies heartbeats?

5 comments:

Tara Green said...

dang. that happened to me and jeremy too. we expected to hear the heart beat early and then didn't get to... we actually switched dr's. the dr's that i switched to let you listen to the heartbeat at 8 weeks. my friend cassidy who is prego got to listen to hers at 8 weeks and so did jenya and my friend krista when they were pregnant. :( dang. that stinks with your appt.

Z's Designs said...

Congrats on the baby! I had no idea that you were pregers! I didn't get to hear my baby's heartbeat until I was 12 weeks along...I thought that was normal. That stinks that you didn't get to hear it when you were looking forward to it so much.

Deb Williams said...

I think that it depends on you...and your body. But I understand the dissapointment!!!

Laura said...

With both of our kids we had ultrasounds at seven weeks and got to see the heart beating. I can't remember when we heard it for the first time, but I totally understand your disappointment. It does make it real and it is comforting to hear the hearbeat.

Greg and Ali said...

That's tough. I was always able to hear the heartbeats around 9 or 10 weeks, but they weren't easy to find. It took some time for the doc to hear them. I know it is frustrating and scary, but I'm sure everything is fine.