Thursday, April 2, 2009

update

I guess I haven't been a good blogger when my husband is asking me when are you going to do a new post. James has been working a lot lately which we are truly grateful for. He is in the construction field so keeping busy is lucky.
Ashlynn has been busy with school and dance. She is also a funny little girl. One day I was looking for my spray bottle. I was looking for it frantically because I had a perm appt. coming over. Ash was following me around and it was a bit irritating because I was in a hurry to try to find it. I just said Ash stop following me. Later that day I was walking down the stairs and Ash gets in front of me and she turns around Mom stop following me. What a stinker.
Preston is getting so talkative. You give him any word to say and he will try it. He doesn't always get it right but that's the cute part about it. He is also starting to draw a lot. He can draw smiley faces. H e thinks they are way funny.
As for me I get to quit working at Great Clips on the 15th of this month Yay! I like the job but not having Saturday with the family is the part I don't like. Also with James picking up more work we feel it's a good time for me to quit. So for now I will be working from home a little more and I will work on getting bigger and bigger through the hot summer Yay. I am 15 weeks along today only 25 more to go.

4 comments:

Tara Green said...

speaking of more work for jim... my friend wants to see about him tiling a wall for her.

Tara Green said...

...and yay! maybe we can hang out in the day now.

Deb Williams said...

Thanks again for letting us all come over for hair cuts...we all really need that!I miss you guys already the kids loved your kids so MUCH...My sister and I are trying to save money to get you out here for a visit and a hair cutting party. ( you have to be good if we are willing to spend money to get you here)!!!

House of Ham's said...

Your little girl has so many cute things to say! What a little chatterbox! Seems like Owen is starting that too. Your pregnancy seems to be flying by....guess thats just me. Maybe we can plan a day for the kids to run through the hose or something when it gets too hot! Hope you keep feeling good!