Monday, April 20, 2009

Camping Weekend!!

We had a great time camping this year. My kids were really good. Ashlynn was a little sick so I felt bad about that but she got better half way through. Preston slept good took naps everyday, he never wondered too far he was perfect this weekend. Last year he ate dirt the whole time so I was on my toes .This year was a bit more relaxing. The picture below is right when we came home. It's amazing how dirty kids can get. I put sunblock on Ash but I missed under her eyes and they got really burnt. Daddy and the kiddos. They love 4-wheeler rides. Preston would ride on one all day he we let him. We all went for a little ride and came back and Preston had fallen asleep on the wheeler. It takes a lot out of the little guy:)
Preston chillin around the campfire on his new camping chair.



Ashlynn being cute sitting by grandpa.




2 comments:

Baller family said...

That looks so fun! I can't wait to go camping.

Deb Williams said...

looks like it was a blast this yr...I will have to get to one during my life time!!!