Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just hanging around

Its been a while since Ive posted. We are all busy. Ashlynn is doing dance and preschool and seems to be enjoying it. She also has been playing on the computer a lot. She loves pbskids.org. I cant believe how big she is.
Preston has been learning his animal sounds and my favorite sound of his is the pig. He does a good bee too. He went to his well check on Friday and he is doing good. He was a big boy with the shots only cried for a second. He's being mommy helper and buddy at home.
James is not a driver at work anymore. He helps out with sales and office stuff. He has been doing side jobs too. He is a hard worker and our family is blessed he has many talents.
I just got a new job at a salon. I didn't want to but I wanted to get caught up on bills and get through Christmas without feeling stressed. It been a good job so far cant complain yet. I still do hair at my house for friends and family so I'm staying busy.

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

in the picture you would think that adam and Ash look like bro and sis! that is crazy!!! I miss you writeing on here and the other blog!!!

Rilieanne said...

I just got a job myself - didn't want to either, but you know how much fun it is to pay bills. Wish I lived there so you could fix me up, I'm long over due. Those babies are sure cute!