Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2008 Ivie Family Halloween Party

First Place winner Uncle Nick
Mom and Dad Hippies at heart

Kendra my niece as an adorable Hannah Montana


Adam my nephew as Hannah Montana He is pretty cute as a girl



Ash painting pumkins





Preston painting pumpkins




I thought this was the cutest pair. Cruella Deville (sp)? and dalmation too cute








Ganster Me and my clown





Micah, Parker, Deshawn, and Ashlynn having some fun cousin time








Can we say adorable?
We had another great time with the family this year. We had some great costumes this year. I think everyone did great on there costumes. I love getting together with my family and just having fun. My grandparents started the Ivie Halloween party years ago and I love how we still do it now even after they have passed away. I hope we continue the tradition years to come.









3 comments:

Laura said...

That clown costume is cute! And I love the male version of Hannah Montana. Dreamy!

Denise said...

What a fun family party. I love all the costumes!! Your kiddos are so dang cute.

Deb Williams said...

you are sexy gangsta!!! I called my mom as she got there and I got bummed that I didnt get to go!!! the party looks like a hit!!!