Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Its been a while....

Update on us...

I"ll start with Ashlynn, she is doing the best she has ever done in school right now. She is in dance and does really well. She loves to giggle and say's "just kidding" a lot.( I wonder where that came from.) She is very creative always drawing and making new things. She is so beautiful inside and out. She will turn 8 soon and be baptized!
Preston is my calm one. He is the peacemaker in the house. His pre-school teacher says he is ready for kindergarten already and he is very helpful to the other kids in class and is a very good example. He is funny. He loves to laugh. He cracks me up! I'm glad he's mine!
Addi Addi Addi gotta love that girl! She is one busy little bee. Hard to keep up with sometimes, but she is a curious 2 year old after all. She just got a new big girl bed and now in potty training mode yay! She is talking up a storm and she is a little singer. I love it when she holds a note!