Friday, February 11, 2011

Here's a much over due post

We have done so much lately. I just have been busy with work and working opposite shift from the hubby just have found no time to blog. I do have an extra day off from work now so hopefully I will post more often. I like blogging and writing down the cute stuff my kids do. Speaking of which here is Preston's(4) latest... He was singing The Itsy Bitsy Bpider to Addi and it came out The Itsy Bi*chy Spider. That happened a few days a go and I still can't stop cracking up about it.
Ashlynn(6) is a busy first grader and she does dance and hands down she is one of the best dancer in her class. Her school class is a different story she struggles a little but I think she will catch on fast. She has learned so much this year and I'm so proud of her.Ashlynn beats to her own drum that's for sure. Addison (1) is the sparkle of the family her sweet little spirit makes life great. She is almost 17 months old she is starting to talk a lot and she said Ashlynn and Preston's names for the first time last week. She has personality that's for sure. As for James he just had his 34th bday yesterday and we went to sizzler on Monday and last night I made him one of his favorite meals and he likes brownies instead of cake. The kids made him cards and gave him balloons. The we went out for ice cream. As for me just working and being mom and loving my family more everyday.

No comments: