Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Addison Michelle Lister





































































Here she is!! She was born 9-18-09 @ 7:57a.m. she weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. She is my smallest baby I was surprised. The c-section went way better than when I had Preston. I was numb this time. Addison had a little hard time breathing at first so they had to monitor her till she started breathing normal. The sad thing was I couldn't hold her or feed her for 7 hours after she was born. That was so hard for me. But at least she started breathing normal and she a healthy baby. James did great with everything and the kids seem to really love there new sister. She is absolutely a beautiful baby and we are so very blessed to have her in our family.









12 comments:

Hillary Hall said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to your family! I'm glad mommy and baby are well!

Baller family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family! Enjoy her!

House of Ham's said...

She is so sweet! I love her little fat cheeks! Cant wait to see her at church! Congrats!

heather b. said...

She is so cute!!! Congrats

Janita and Bryce said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. I just hope that when I have a baby I look as good as you do in the pictures Shanda.I am glad to hear all is going well.

TerryMaryHarmon said...

Congratulations you guys.
We are proud of you, and yes. . . even proud of James

Shellie said...

What beautiful sweet pictures! She is a doll. I'm glad everything turned out well in the end.

Laura said...

I'm so glad she's here and healthy. And you look great, Shanda!

Holly said...

Congrats you guys! She is absolutely perfect:)

Denise said...

Congrats!! She is adorable, I love the hair. Can't wait to see pictures of her growing like a weed.

Tara Green said...

how are you guys doing now that the help slowed down? can i make anything for you? bring anything over? dinner? anything? something? :)

Lori Arthur said...

Oh Shanda, she is so cute! Congrats!