Monday, August 24, 2009

Kindergarten Girl







Well it's official I have a Kindergartner! She seemed to really love her first day of class. She got the teacher that I wanted and afternoon class like I wanted. She looked so sweet and when I took her to line up with her class I stood around with all the parents smiling watching her class showing up taking some pics and so on wondering if she was going to be ok without me, after a while she just looked at me and said "go home mom". Well I guess she thinks she will be fine without me. I didn't even cry( I would cry reading over her school paperwork) I was surprised I didn't. Preston on the other hand cried and cried when we left Ashie there. He wanted his sister and the whole time she was gone he kept asking where Ash was. We went and got a treat and he felt better.



6 comments:

Holly said...

Ashlyn looks so grown up!! I am so happy that she enjoyed her day. Do they only a half day??

Laura said...

I love that last picture. So full of attitude! Poor Preston. Boyce was kind of lost on Naomi's first day of school. Now he's cool with it. Hope Preston does better.

Shanda said...

They do have a full day teacher and 2 half day. I think the full day is for kids that need the extra help though.

Deb Williams said...

awww sweet boy!!! Ella is in a full time kindergarten there are only 10 kids in the calls it is so weird to take her to school and drop her off. Brandon asks where ella is every few mins too. He cried today for about 20 mins after we left her.

Deb Williams said...

calls is supposed to say Class I got Ella into a charter School here and they only have Full time kindergarten...

House of Ham's said...

She looks so cute in her pink shirt! I totally thought Owen would need me too but no. It was sad! Maybe we could have a bbq for a combined fhe with you guys? Let me know what you think and I will talk to my hubby!