Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Its' a Girl!!!

Happy Birthday to me, I got to find out today I am having another little girl. We are so excited!! I wish I had a scanner I would post some pics of her. We are going to name her Addison Michelle Lister. She is so cute ,we totally saw her sucking on her thumb today and got a good pic of it too.
Its been a fun birthday, we went to do the ultra sound this morning, then my mom took me to lunch. Then tonight we went to the mall and did a little window shopping and had some dinner.

10 comments:

heather b. said...

Happy Birthday!!! I miss working with you :(

Another girl....very exciting and her name is so cute!!

I will have to start working on a blanket for her!!

Holly said...

So excited for you guys! Glad it was such a great bday.

my--four--sons said...

Hope you had a great birthday. You are an amazing person and I love you very much!
Thanks for inviting me to your ultrasound it was so exciting. I am happy to have another niece to love on.

Hillary Hall said...

Happy birthday! Congrats on having a girl! I can't wait to have a little girl!

Shellie said...

How cool! Cute name. It seems like just the other day you had your boy. What an exciting birthday.

TerryMaryHarmon said...

I knew James was man enough to create a girl!! Girls are the only way to go! Trust me, I had a few of my own. . . and they turned out preety good!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Tara Green said...

little addy! i love it!

Baller family said...

Yay!!! A girl!! I really like the name too! What a neat Birthday present.

Denise said...

Congrats!!! I love the name and love love having girls. What a fun way to celebrate your special day!

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

Yay! Congratulations!