Friday, January 9, 2009

Grinch?

Ashlynn was watching Sesame Street today. We don't watch it very often so she doesn't know all the characters names. She was watching it and said look mom its the Grinch. Can you guess which character she pointed to? I think it is so cute how she relates things to each other. She is getting so smart these days. She is also a little smarty pants. We were outside getting ready to take Ash to dance and she would not get into the car. She kept ignoring me as if I wasn't there. I probably asked 6 times Ash get in the car. Now that I am mad I get the angry voice with the lecture on how your suppose to do what I say, so I had my voice raised a bit. Guess what my daughter had the nerve to say to me? In an angry voice back at me she said quit freaking mom. So for those of you that know Ashlynn knows she can be quite dramatic. We usually tell her to stop freaking out about things. I think it's time to use a different word for that now.

2 comments:

heather b. said...

Love that story!!!

Laura said...

Don't you hate it when they use your own words to you?!?