Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving fun

We had a great Thanksgiving this year with James dad side of the family. A big thank you to Rod and Kathy for hosting it this year. They made a great feast. They worked really hard on making it a great Thanksgiving and we appreciate it very much! We had a great time visiting with each other, we just wish we could get together more often with everyone. James cooking away.

James with his siblings having good times


All the cousins minus Preston who is sleeping and Kelly's kids Caitlyn and Luke. I would have to say there a good looking bunch!



3 comments:

Tara Green said...

ahh. i miss some of the guys in that bunch.

Deb Williams said...

looks like you guys had fun. I wish I could be there when all the ivies get together. I am not sure that happens any more!

Cocobear said...

Cute pics. Miss seeing the boys and their wives and the kids. Tell them Hi from me.