Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tired..

( warning boring post)
Life has been a little crazy these days. Poor James hasn't had a day off forever. He's working himself to the ground. I'm working 20 + hours a week and being mom. I didn't think it would wear on me but I think its starting to. I haven't had a Saturday off since I started working. That is the only day to get stuff done together with James, but its my money making day.
I got the job because James finally got an office job which meant he got off work by five. Before he would come home anywhere from 5-9 depending on the day. Anyways they just layed off people at his work so he had to take his old position back which means he works later at night. So he is always rushing to get home in time so I can get to work. When in all reality in one hour of his overtime is what I can make all night at work. Its not balancing out right and now I have this job. I don't know what to do. James can make more money than me so the smart thing for me to do is quit my job. I can work Saturdays still but then that's James and our family time to be taken away. What to do. What to do. I still want my job its great having extra money. We just need more time in a day I guess. In a nut shell thats whats going on with us. Sorry so boring.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Don't you hate money? I do! Good luck figuring things out.

Holly said...

Things have been crazy here too! You are not alone. Why does life seem so hectic for everyone right now? Are we being occupied for a reason? Dont know the answer to that one. I hope Jim gets a day off soon. That is no fun. Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love you guys!

Deb Williams said...

Oh shan I think we all feel that way! I swear money is such an issue for every one right now. if my kids were both in school I would have a job in a heart beat! Love and miss ya, leer!!!!

Tara Green said...

it makes me feel lucky then that you guys fit us in to your schedule. ps. love my hair. thanks for doing it the other day. :) ive gotten lots o compliments already.